The webDU 2009 Call For Papers is open. If you'd like to be a speaker at our annual, antipodean, web gab-fest in Sydney feel free to throw your hat in the ring. On the other hand, if you "like to watch", be part of our social, agenda building experiment at UserVoice.
For topics in 2009 we're breaking the conference into four streams - focus on one or pick and mix across them all:
- Flash Platform: Anything built with Flash or Flex; video, audio, animations, rich internet applications, data visualisations, actionscript, alchemy and more.
- Team Work: Building things means teamwork, strategy, process and organisation; everything from herding cats, usability, accessibility, wireframing, paper prototyping, information architecture, version control, development agility, SEO and more.
- ColdFusion: There's a whole track dedicated to all things ColdFusion. If it involves ColdFusion it fits.
While working on the agenda we're listening carefully to the ongoing activity at the webDU UserVoice site where folks are making suggestions, and voting on what they think is hot (or not). We're open to suggestions from everyone so please feel free to voice your opinion.
- Website: http://www.webdu.com.au/
- Conference Dates: 21-22 May 2009
- Workshop Dates: 20 May 2009
- Conference Venue: Star City, Sydney Australia